SRI PADMAVATHI MAHILA VISWA VIDYALAYAM
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
PARA ASSOCIATION FOR RURAL DEVELOPMENT
INTEGRATED B.A AND M.A PUBLIC POLICY AND ANTHROPOLOGY
WITH CIVIL SERVICES COACHING
The proposed programme shall be governed by the Department of public policy & Anthropology run by the Sri Padmavathi Mahila University & para association for rural development (PARD)
The masters in public policy and anthropology programme can be completed in 2 years and a maximum of 5 years.
Medium of instruction:
This programme is offered in English only.
For obtaining this masters programme a student has to complete the course worth of 86 credits .Each credit is equivalent to 15 hours of student study comprising all learning activities including reading ,listening,watching Videos based materials ,writing assignments etc.
The 86 credits and 21 courses including Foundation Coures Programme is divided into two years as shown below . Each year will consist of two Semesters and called as 7th 8th 9th and 10th semesters in continuation to BA PUBLIC POLICY AND ANTHROPOLOGY.
In semester 9 the student has to choose two electives one from each group. In semester 10 the student is free to choose one elective from any group. (N: Which they have not taken in 9th semester)
Electives in Group A – Anthropology:
1. INMAPPA EA1: Human Growth and Development
2. INMAPPA EA2-: Practicing Anthropology (PRA)
3. INMAPPA EA3-: Comparative Ethnography
4. INMAPPA-EA4: Environmental Anthropology
Electives in Group B- Public Policy:
1. INMAPPA-EB1-: Gender and Society
2. INMAPPA-EB2: Indian Administration
3. INMAPPA-EB3: Taxation ,Monetary Policy and Fiscal Policy
4. INMAPPA-EB4: British Policies in Modern India