Chinnamma Chiru Deevena Scheme – Free Online NEET-2021 Coaching
The objective of the Scheme is to provide NEET quality coaching for 100 candidates who are economically disadvantaged SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates to enable them to compete in NEET Competitive examination that is likely to be conducted in the upcoming year 2021.
Syllabus for the Online Entrance:
Board of Intermediate/Central Board of Secondary Certificate (11th, 12th Class)
Course for which the coaching will be imparted shall be as follows:
- The students must have secured the prescribed percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations for which free coaching is proposed to be imparted under the scheme.
- Students should be selected based on merit prepared on the basis of marks obtained by them in the qualifying examination.
Who are eligible for Free Online NEET Coaching?
- Those students belong to different sections of society, rural and urban background, and cutting across caste and creed. They should have completed 12th
- For the students having family income of up to Rs. 8 lacs per annum
Entitlement of Free Online NEET Coaching:
- Any student remaining absent for more than 15 days, without any valid reason, benefits of free coaching shall be transferred to another in his/her place.
Benefits of Chinnamma Chiru Deevena a Free Online Coaching:
- The online classes shall be highly interactive.
- Students shall be given a chance to seek one on one interaction with faculty.
- Regular weekly tests shall be conducted in order to assess the student’s understanding of the ongoing classes.
- Online Entrance Examination at PARD for the NEET online coaching will be conducted on the lines of NEET-2020. Kindly go through NEET 2020 application forms.
- Online Enrollment for the Examination will open from 23/05/2020 at 10:00 am to 26/05/2020; get closed by 05:00 pm.
- Online Entrance Examination shall be conducted on 27th May 2020 from 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm.
- A list of the selected candidates shall be posted on the website, pardngo.org.
- Online classes shall begin from 29th May 2020 (05:00 pm to 08:00 pm)